Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Morris Kitchen: Ginger Syrup

I like ginger ale in summer time, and I was looking for good one for long time.
When I was in Japan, I used to drink Wilkinson's ginger ale which is Japanese
local brand (Founded by English man called Clifford Wilkinson in 1889 ).
It tastes really bitter and dense ginger flavor. Many bartender use wilkinson
for cocktail base.

I found this Morris Kitchen's ginger syrup few years ago at some shop near my house.
Since then, It becomes my habit to buy this syrup in early summer, and start enjoy
mix ginger syrup in seltzer.

Morris Kitchen was started by brother and sister, Tyler and Kari Morris in 2009.
And they bottled in Brooklyn, New York.

As soon as I got home after surfing,
It's time for mix fresh ginger ale and relax on the couch.


























 8 oz / 237ml
Amber Glass Bottle
Bottled in Brookyn, New York
Ingredients: cane sugar, ginger