Tuesday, July 30, 2013

East Surf Wax

I don't like localism on the beach. But I like local product. Recently I found this organic
beeswax based surf wax at local shop in Brooklyn. I've never seen this brand, But package
design is so different from any other surf wax brand. So, I was curious about this new brand.

I asked about wax and the guy at store he told me "Don't buy it!" with a broad grin.
But he was just joking. Gentleman next to him was actually person who is making this wax
in the neighborhood.

I like support local product and now I know who make this wax, So that make you attach to
the product someway.

Crescent grip is another cool feature, It's easy to grip. And also, you can easily distinguish
between base coat and wax. (I always mixed it up)

I tried this wax, and this is one of my favorite wax so far.

If you have plan to visit to New York for surfing, Try this. You'll enjoy your ride with this
local wax, and hopefully get along with local surfers.


East Surf Company
http://eastsurfco.com/wax/